The revolutionary Neos II 16 – 20 SE ac reach trucks come with retractable mast and super elastic tyres. They actually can be used just like the traditional front forklift trucks while also benefiting from the functions, features and compact size of a retractable forklift truck. The super elastic wheels (drive and load) and the electric steering with dedicated motor and electronic control for safe, accurate and silent operation, render these trucks efficient on any type of floors, even on irregular ones that usually represent an obstacle for this category of products.
The monobloc construction of the chassis ensures maximum stability and enhanced mechanical resistance during stacking and travelling, maintaining high residual capacities even at maximum height. The battery compartment can be easily opened, simplifying the daily and periodical battery recharge and check operations. Standard lateral battery extraction system with rollers for readily battery replacement in case of intensive use during multiple work shifts.
All products in the Neos II range are fitted with cutting edge electronic controls that check and enable all machine functions and allow unlimited adjustments for performance optimisation, adapting the truck to the operation to be carried out. All hydraulic functions, electric drive and braking parameters can be set electronically from dashboard or remote desktop (directly by OMG), according to customer’s requirements.
Powerful and reliable three-phase ac traction motors, able to satisfy even the most demanding requests for performance, providing the necessary amount of power every time, as the speed of the truck can be adjusted by changing the position of the accelerator pedal.
- Independent braking systems available on all this range:
regenerative braking by reversing the running direction
- regenerative braking by releasing the accelerator pedal; a real advantage for this type of product
- electromagnetic parking brake on the drive wheel
- hydraulic braking on load wheels.
Lateral battery extraction system with rollers for readily battery replacement in case of intensive use during multiple work shifts.
- fabric seat adjustable in depth and height
- depth adjustable steering wheel
- non-slip footrest
- LCD display showing the most important operating data
- parking brake indicator
- warning lights (neutral position, controller and motor overheating)
- operating hours timer
- travel speed display
- speed limiter “ON” indicator (tortoise button)
- various operating modes E/S/H, E=economy S=standard H=super
- battery level indicator.
The masts are made of cold extruded profiles highly to guarantee resistance to twisting and bending, and are available in the following versions:
- triplex masts with high overall free lift and lift capacities from 4.160 to 8.210 mm and above, on request
- tilting system for forks support plate (Tilting Forks)
- forks with built-in lateral shift adjustment to prevent changing the centre of gravity and for maintaining optimal residual capacities at any height.
Powerful and silent ac lift motor, capable of adjusting the number of revolutions of the pump, providing the appropriate amount of oil every time. All hydraulic functions can be controlled using finger tips for precise and safe load handling. Mast with built-in braking system for gradual slowdown at the end of the stroke, preventing any sudden stops that might affect the stability of the load.
Easy to use servo-assisted electric steering with electronic equipment and dedicated ac motor for safe, silent and simple operation. The steering wheel can be longitudinally adjusted for enhanced driving comfort, with the possibility of selecting between 180° or 360° guidance by simply pressing the selection button.
All hydraulic functions can be controlled using proportional finger tips for precise and safe load handling.
OMG Industry's side loaders, warehouse trucks and reach trucks are fully customizable!
Made with love in Italy
3 ranges :
- Material handling trucks: Gamme STANDARD LINE
- Customized forklifts: Gamme CUSTOM LINE
- Side loaders, reach trucks, 4-ways forklift trucks: Gamme FIORA
With a production of 45'000 trucks distributed in 77 countries, the European manufacturer OMG Industry offers niche products at a very competitive price.
You might also like