Metal pallet racks
The pallet racks with side frames with a load capacity up to 30,000 kg and with beams with flow range up to 4,500 kg per pair.
Secure, robust, durable and easy to assemble, Iron Fist is the ultimate solution for heavy storage.
We configure the warehouse according to your needs.
Secure, robust, durable and easy to assemble
Certified quality for our pallet racks. Made only with certified structural steels. Each structural product is certified with CE mark
- Diagonals and Horizontals (S250 GD certified, 250 N/mm2)
- Foot plates (S250 GD certified, 250 N/mm2)
- Beams (S355 GD certified, 355 N/mm2)
- Uprights (S300 GD certified, 300 N/mm2)
- The connection between beam and upright is ensured by the exclusive “U” clutch with conic inclination of III° that increase beams and frames charge capacity. Safety and resistance are subsequently strengthened by the welded bracket that allows to vary the number of teeth to better improve the several charge capacities. The no sliding static resistance, tested against oscillations, gives stability and seismic performances to the full structure.
- A small detail that makes a difference: it eliminates the co-existence of empty carvings that might weaken the upright capacity, it harmonizes the steel consistence through the full element, it keeps the edges free from perforations so as to guarantee the highest charge and bumps resistance.
- One of the best beam with the highest performance on the market: it withstands over the double load declared. High reliability and safety in little more than one millimeter of thickness.
- Increased dynamic resistance to shocks during handling of goods.
- Absence of sharp edges.
- Highly visible Violet colouring which is different from other conventional colours used for signs (red = hot water or superheated steam, green = acids, orange = chlorinated tube etc…)
RESISTANCE TO EXTERNAL AGENTS
- Uprights with Z200 galvanized zinc coating, which are safer than the market average, normally Z100. This gives maximum protection even on the cutting area thanks to an excellent effect of galvanizing dragging.
- Maximum sturdiness: the upright special folds conformation involves a greater steel quantity in comparison to the actual productive standards.
- Better rating between charge capacity and price: high performances, great convenience. Absence of welding on the whole axle of the profile thanks to the special embossing of the external wing. The joining and the tightening of the two profiles has been conceived so as to get a double thickness in the parts more under stress.
- The uniformly strenght distribution on the uprights optimizes the frame load capacity in a significantly way.
- More liberty and versatility of use in the warehouse. Remarkable increase of loading charge in seismic areas.
- Reduction of the number of variants, thanks to the interchangeability of the beam against the measures of the upright. This implies reducing stock levels and therefore reducing costs, as well as the possibility for the customer to reuse the beams even in case of a change of uprights series.
- Greater adaptability of the system thanks to the fact that beam connection only requires 50 mm.
- Special conformation of the fixing bolt, self-locking with a square head, for a quick block when approaching the nut (elastic stop)
- Galvanized / Magenta RAL 4003 (by default)
- Galvanized / Blue RAL 5010
- Galvanized /White RAL 9010
- Galvanized / Metallic Aluminum RAL 9006
- Galvanized / Yellow RAL 1021/li>
- Galvanized / Grey RAL 7038
- Galvanized / grey RAL 7026
- Galvanized / Orange RAL 2004
- Galvanized / Other RAL colours (possible with a minium order quantity)
- Mesh shelves
- Tubular stop
- Contrast rails
- Loading bays
- Fall protection mesh
- UPN Profile head protection
- Beam C head protection
- Upright protection
- Grid shelves
- Open plank surface
- Third beam
- Secondary beam
- Flexible protection (polyurethane) from Boplan
- Annual subscription for rack inspection (EN 15635)